Great!
GTPlayground with Text!

(I used this version  Rubric-AlainPlantec.173
But I got an error: RubParagraph(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand:
#drawOnAthensCanvas:bounds:color:
I added this method to RubParagraph, calliing
self displayTextOnAthensCanvas: in:
)

Many of your changes for Rubric are the same I had done for Paragraph.
But yes, it is difficult to not duplicate this code,  Rubric shares many
parts
with Paragraph and other Text related classes (DisplayScanner ..)
but still different, so we can not use the same implementation.

I'll have a closer look, maybe we can refactor out some common parts.

nicolai