we should ask a modeling expert. We have one in the team.

Le 4/3/15 06:20, Ben Coman a écrit :
Could someone explain why the "ToOne" and "ToMany" are the preferred semantics for the class names versus OneRelatedTo or RelatedToOne ?
To me, "ToOne" feels like its describing the #directedMovies part.
I guess it makes sense if you are looking in towards #director.
cheers -ben

    <mailto:jvdsa...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    > Hello,
    >
    > Thanks for your suggestions. I have improved the naming and
    definition to this:

    > Object subclass: #SlotExampleMovie
    >       slots: {
    >               #name.
    >               #year.
    >               #director => ToOneRelationSlot inverse:
    #directedMovies inClass: #SlotExamplePerson.
    >               #actors => ToManyRelationSlot inverse:
    #actedInMovies inClass: #SlotExamplePerson }
    >       classVariables: {  }
    >       category: 'SlotAssociations-Tests-Example'
    >
    > Because it is for now just an example I haven't renamed the Slot
    classes yet.

    Thanks! I will add the associations as examples to Pharo4 (today I
    think)

            Marcus