Hi Sean,

Thanks for the kind words.

I am happy these tools raise excitement. The funny thing is that it is hard
to convey the interestingness of GT in static pictures. Most often
excitement comes from looks. Yet, take yours for example: there is
absolutely nothing exciting about a couple of lists. But, when you start to
use contextual details during inspection and extend the tools exactly at
the point when the need occurs, the game changes radically.

Everyone spends these long hours digging through systems. Yet, most people
don't like this at all (if you do not believe me, when was the last time
you heard someone bragging about the last debugging session?). I think the
reason is that until now, the experience was terrible. Digging through
systems has to become a beautiful experience. We owe this to our future
self and to the next generations.

The current GT is a step (ok, maybe two :)) forward, but there is lots to
do in this direction. And I think this is one area in which Pharo can
thrive and be radically different.

Cheers,
Doru