> in short, implementorsOf:/referencesTo:/ is broken (does not search over
> the class side of things).
>
> Moreover, depending on the kind of RBEnvironment one is looking at:
>
> allClasses
>     returns only the classes
> or
>     returns classes and metaclasses

I reported a couple of issues at fogbugz related to this (actually about
smalllint validations rules, but they
 depend on this change on RBEnvironments)
And I raised some topics about this on the mailing list.

I was not involved in the latest changes on RBEnvironment and don't have
any project that
depends on RBEnvironment.

So I can *do* the fixes I proposed, but I will not make the decisions.
Just waiting for feedback.

> Of course, implementorsOf: is broken because allClasses does not returns
> the metaclasses.
>
> I like it when people "normalize" things :(

He asked for feedback on this. And as far as I know no one complained.

nicolai