Hi,

The problem is that the export exports all values, not the delta between
what was chosen and what comes by default. In our case, if I want to choose
to always send the anonymous usage information for Spotter, I also have to
commit to using a dedicated set of icons. This constraint does not match
well the use case.

I think we should be able to save selected settings, or just the settings
that we modified explicitly.

Cheers,
Doru

--