Hi

I'm analysing the behavior of groups in nautilus.

- Add group works well.
This is really cool to be able to promote a package in the top focus list. The problem is that the group is not polymorph to a package so we cannot publish.... but for now this should be ok.

-2 Now
    Add as Groups & Browse
does not work for me since it open a browser that only contains the groups but the refresh ... does not work. Then this is strange because after we can still find a class that is not in the original package.

- 3 Now
Add Matching ... could work if ask for a pattern and stop to browse (cf above).

- 4 Add in group does not propose the currently available groups (only Work)

- merge groups
    -> raises a DNU

So I will remove 2 and implement 3

https://pharo.fogbugz.com/default.asp?15202