I tried it a few times, and had nothing but problems with it. We have
discussed here several times and from what I have learned there several
technical limitation.

I am using pharolauncher non stop and wonder why Pharolauncher is not
integrated inside Pharo yet. I have added my code inside the configuration
browser (Ephestos, Nireas) and Installing my code back in a fresh image is
just a two click process.