I am Dimitris Chloupis, always a honor to contribute to such an awesome
project like Pharo. I have not contributed bug fixes but I have contributed
with a lot of documentation by porting 5 chapters of PBE to Pharo 3 and
many video tutorials.

You cant be a dead language and still the king of live coding , that would
be ironic :D

Nope Pharo is alive and kicking ass . Thanks to all the contributors .