This feature does not work, it never did. It was meant to be implemented at
some point but unfortunately the original developer stopped working on
StHub and its currently maintained by one dev Esteban and he is very busy.
Though I cant complain Esteban recently implemented my No1 feature request
a list of all available StHub projects.