Hi Sean,

if you are interested in Roassal-based solution, we are currently
developing a modeler on top of it.
Currently there is available only Finite State Machines and OntoUML (a
profile of UML), but we are working on more (UML, source code generation
from UML, petri nets, simulations, process models, and more).

It's still early in development but you can try it
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gofer new
    url: 'http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/Pharo/MetaRepoForPharo40/main';
    configurationOf: 'GitFileTree';
    loadDevelopment.

Metacello new
    baseline: 'DynaCASE';
    repository: 'github://dynacase/dynacase/repository';
    load.

Peter