Hi,

I have downloaded the latest moose-5.1 build (from jenkins) in order to have a look for the latest gt tools.
There seem to be a problem with moose on Pharo-4.0 for some time now:
If I try to open a menu (I don't know its name; its opened by clicking the little triangle in the top right corner) from within the tools (all tools I tested, like Nautilus, Playground, debugger) I'll get a short menu with the first menu entry "Why you see this menu". Hitting "Debug" reveals that there is a MNU in SmallInteger>>asciiVal.

Regards
Andreas