Thanks Aliaksei.

This is quite a hidden and implicit key stroke.  Regardless that I know
I've used it before follow a tutorial, I forgot it.  Since Spotter has a
<Settings Icon> (which I like and think it could be pushed as a standard
throughout the system in Pharo 5), it might be useful for Pharo 4 if the
Spotter Settings page contains a "How To" or "Keyboard shortcuts" item that
just contains descriptive text.  Or if there is no facility for that,
perhaps a few of the keyboard shortcuts listed as individual items with
descriptions, even if you can't change them.  I think this will be useful
for people presented with Spotter for the first time, particularly since
first use already prompts users to go to settings to send usage data.

cheers -ben