Hi,

For some reason I had to replace a dot with another character, but in the Find
& Replace window, searching a dot is actually a bad idea (especially in order
to replace it) because for the window all the characters are dots. It selects
and replaces the whole text.

I know this kind of thing only happens to me, but is there a way to fix it ? I
searched in FindReplaceService and I didn't find where the problem is (by the
way, never put an halt in FindReplaceService>>findText: then do a request, if
you do, prepare yourself to restart Pharo).

Cheers,
Franck