No problem waiting for an answer.

Ok then I will keep using it and reporting problems I find. Documenting is
something I can do too, I am familiar with pillar , so I will send some
pull requests when I get a good understanding of Bloc. Contributing
examples is something I can do too, will wait for the move of bloc to a
public repo I can contribute too including comments.

For now I will stress tests and report and then when I am familiar enough
move to other tasks.