> On 11 Apr 2015, at 10:10, Nicolai Hess <nicolaih...@web.de> wrote:

> <mailto:bera.clem...@gmail.com>>:
> Well I guess I used to click proceed and not close the debugger...
>

> I don't know who is working on the breakpoint support and I don't know how
> long it will take.
> Maybe we can fix thie image freeze and re-include the debugtest code until
> the new breakpoint support.
>
> what do you think?

I would love that. I know a couple of people who already complained about the
test debug feature missing and I think that said feature is really an important
point of the IDE. That being said, it will probably mean delaying the release
another week or two. Then again, releasing something in a good state is better
IMHO than releasing on time.

Cheers,
Max