Just pop open the Configuration Browser and choose to install MorphicDoc. I
am now trying to understand how layout policies for morphs works which is
what I will be documenting next.

Your link feature is also very important for me because I am taking
advantage of the examples methods of Nautilus to provide an easy way for
people to run examples based on documentation , having a link makes my life
even easier.

Together with MorphicDoc its my desire to develop a secondary project I
have talked about in the past but did not have the confidence to pursue,
called "Prometheas". I was thinking 2 things for the near future a) Better
Pillar support for help tool (it already support very basic pillar)  ,
already your work makes my life a lot easier b) better integration with
GTSpotter for help tool.

So if you can provide me a link to your code, even if your code is far from
final it will at least give me a good idea how things work. Suffice to see
I am very fresh with Morphic myself but I love to learn it, document it and
improve it.