In fact this is Sunit 3.0 or Sunit3.2
I do not think that we will have the energy to get Sunit 40. The delta is not worth the pain.

Stef

Le 15/4/15 18:24, Dmitri Zagidulin a écrit :
How does one go about finding the version numbers of core libraries like SUnit that are included in a particular Pharo distribution?

(What prompted me to try and find out is that at the start of the SUnit chapter in UPBE, it says "In the future, Pharo may include version of SUnit4.0." And I was curious whether Pharo 4.0 includes that newer version of SUnit, etc. But I'm also curious whether there's a general procedure or convention for finding versions of external libraries that are also pulled into Pharo core.)