The answere i expected ;-)

I have the feeling here in germany Pharo is absolutely invisble. So some
work need to be done: I decided to create a booklet on interactive
programming with Pharo and Roassal ... Language: German, 40-50 Pages.
Target audience: newbies with some programming experience

i hope to show you some results in summer ...

Volkert