Hi,

(Esteban), I'm trying to upload couple .mcz to Smalltalk hub using
following script:

====
for f in $(cd mc && ls *.mcz); do
    echo -n "Uploading $f..."
    curl --user JanVrany:<my password here> --upload-file mc/$f
http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/JanVrany/CalipeL-S/main/$f;
    echo
done
===

and I'm getting following output:
===

Uploading
CalipeL-S-Benchmarks-Game-JanVrany.ee1fd4a6e836.20150420125300.mcz...receiver
of "asTimeStamp" is nil

Uploading
CalipeL-S-Benchmarks-Micro-JanVrany.ee1fd4a6e836.20150420125300.mcz...receiver
of "asTimeStamp" is nil

Uploading
CalipeL-S-Core-JanVrany.ee1fd4a6e836.20150420125300.mcz...receiver of
"asTimeStamp" is
nil

Uploading
CalipeL-S-Tests-JanVrany.ee1fd4a6e836.20150420125300.mcz...receiver of
"asTimeStamp" is
nil

===

The .mcz load into Pharo image just fine.
The last time I did this was Dec 2014 and it worked like a charm.
Is it a bug?
If not, how can I upload a new .mcz to SmalltalkHub?
I can provide .mczs for debugging.

Best, Jan