demarey wrote
> as it is something that is not specific to a project, I would prefer to
> have it in the system.

I agree that would be nice. I much prefer #shouldXyz. At the same time I
don't mind so much having to override #testSelectors, and if we make this
change, we must be ready for people to use it in Core, which IMHO might lead
to better tests, but will clash a bit with current style.

BTW if you have to change it in several places, the first step, whether we
change the logic or not, would be to refactor so that all those places use
one implementation somewhere.

-----
Cheers,
Sean