Esteban
I was thinking about the following this night.

While I understand that we want configuration only it will slow us down like hell.

Example
with guille we wanted to fix a problem (I do not remember which one)
we need a change to be done in rubric so we will have to publish the change in rubric repo
    - (find it and add it) so the rubric repo should be there before
    - then one guy of rubric should have a look
    - then merge
    - then publish an issue with a configuration
    - then only then we can work
    => result why do we need sync for me and guille to continue to work???
    => what if Alain in on vacation?
    we stop working?
=> Remember: We did Pharo especially because people in squeak did not want that we change
    packages.

Alternate process
    - we do a fix we publish it in Pharo and yes this touches Rubric and
    - we  integrate it in Pharo head
    - then the guy from rubric merge in their trunk when they want.
it should be part of the their process to merge always with pharo trunk
    - At that point they can report a problem
    - then they produce at their speed a new configuration
    - then we integrate when ready their change