Fix ready for review. It pops up a Workspace populated with the text...

    Pharo 2.0 introduced StartupLoader for loading common preferences
    into a fresh image.  Since Pharo 3.0 this was renamed in favour of
    StartupPreferencesLoader.

    Some of your startup preference files need to be updated.
    To edit these, evaluate the following line:

        StartupPreferencesHandler new perform inspect

However I am not sure if I got the correct info correct regarding when
things were introduced/deprecated. Could someone knowing the history better
confirm that is reasonable?

Now credit to the GTInspector team.  It was a nice surprise to
automatically be able to edit and save the files by evaluating that one
line above.

cheers -ben