+1...

* Outside of Pharo, I've only ever know it be called a "window title".
Never heard of "window label".   A "label" would be for panes, tabs and
widgets within the window.

* Historical context + implementor-count...
   * StandardWindow>>title:  ~2006   +25-most-window-related
   * StandardWindow>>title   ~2006    +170 (most return constant strings -
window related?)
   * SystemWindow>>label    ~1998    +370-many-unrelated-to-windows
   * SystemWindow>>setLabel:   ~2011    +1

* Not sure how useful it is, but I compiled a table for comparison
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YvMgH8uSbOsSf30T7lyaCCcnDLy4tzXnM3936ZtHLvg/edit?usp=sharing

* Would need to consider the 8 methods of SystemWindow "label" protocol

* One random observation
   EyeCollectionInspector>>title and EyeCollectionInspector-class>>label

cheers -ben