On a related topic, I'm not sure if we want every Fogbugz comment to come
to the list, but can Fogbugz be configured to post just the Issue Open
comment to this mail list.  This should help us perform bug-report QA up
front when the reporter has details to hand.  If required reproducability
details are not forthcoming, then we close the issue early.
cheers -ben