stepharo wrote
> I have no problem with changing it this is just that we should in
> general write much better class comments.

This is true for all commentary. :-)

One of the most important things to include in comments and which is usually
omitted is the rationale. Explain why the class exists (it may be obvious in
many cases; but usually not so obvious to an outsider), when and why you
would use the class.

And of course, this doesn't mean we should ignore how to use it.