----- Sean P. DeNigris <s...@clipperadams.com> a écrit :
> I marked them wrong in the Critic Browser, which now skips them, but the
> validation report still shows them as Warnings. Anyone know why? I see the
> versions in the inbox references by the slice have their manifest
classes...
On Fri, May 8, 2015 at 4:00 AM, Christophe Demarey <
christophe.dema...@inria.fr> wrote:

> The monkey does a first run of tests/critics with the current pharo image
> ans store failed tests/rules. Then, it loads the slice and does a second
> run. At the end, issues reported are only the new failed tests/ rules.

That is how I understand it should work, but I've found that it doesn't
always work in practice.  Though at the time I thought it might just be me
and I didn't stop to extract a reproducible case.  And then once an issue
is integrated, its not there for troubleshooting. How about we open an
issue for this, and temporarily introduce a new package CaseNNNN for
testing this, where Sean could reproduce his case.

cheers -ben