stepharo wrote
> Sean I did not integrate it because it changes the package of the halt
> methods.
> I think that it would be good to have a package with all the Halt and
> methods, because we do not need to have them all in kernel.

I'd be happy to make that change, but I'd like to do it as a separate issue
since a) the dependency already existed before this fix, and b) I have a few
questions about exactly how to do that, which I don't want to hold up this
change

I made another issue for the dependency:
Issue 15536 Halt: Extract from Kernel
https://pharo.fogbugz.com/default.asp?15536

-----
Cheers,