I am looking into implementing a futuristic GUI for Pharo  but will be a
very long term project since I am still quite unfamiliar with Morphic. The
effort has started with my Blue theme but will expand the theme to make it
customise Pharo a lot deeper.

My goal is to also make the theme as dynamic as I can, currently this
already possible with the small wizard I offer for customizing the colors.
The project is called Nireas and is available through the Configuration
Browser. Its very basic right now but will slowly grow larger and more
sophisticated.