Hi,
2 possibility:
- You have an old version of Pillar
- You check the wrong file.

With the version 0.47 of Pillar we changed the way files was generated.
Before if you had a file foo.pillar exported foo.pillar.html
but since the version 0.47 you get foo.html only.

So check if you have a file "Fuel.html" and if you don't have it just
execute ./download.sh before the ./compile.sh

You should get that :
https://ci.inria.fr/pharo-contribution/view/Books/job/EnterprisePharoBook/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/Fuel/Fuel.html

:)

--