Hi Leo,

I'm probably not the one able to provide a useful answer, but I'm
curious which documentation describes that procedure :) ?  It looks
like something you might do in another different application.

btw, which third party packages are you trying to update?

cheers -ben

P.S. Ideally all mail-list posts would be "plain text" (e.g. [1] for
gmail), but please at least refrain from using garish fonts :)

[1] https://mathiasbynens.be/notes/gmail-plain-text