> On 26 May 2015, at 08:17, Ben Coman <b...@openinworld.com> wrote:
>
> Great to hear this progress, but I don't really understand the
> applicatoin of them. Looking for to reviewing the Tests & Demos.
> cheers -ben

Yes, I am aware that these mails are not understandable… I think they are more
a trick
for myself to do something tiny every day that moves the project forward.

And it works: soon it will be in a state that it can be used for lots of
interesting things.

Demos I want to do
        -> statement level code coverage using MetaLinks
        -> Implementing a CLOS style MOP for ivar/global/message send
        -> Implement MethodWrappers using meta links
        -> Plugin for nautilus to warn when looking at a method that is
currently executed
            (some red button that get red on call and slowly fades)
        -> Implement the test coverage in the test runner using meta links on
methods
        -> Extend Breakpoints to general “watch” points.
        -> Logging: provide a framework so that we can easily add logging
reflectively

Marcus