Last time when I took notes I wrote

https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo-workingRoadmaps/blob/master/Events.md

but we are wondering how the VM event (not the SDL2 events) are passed to the OSWindow VM driver.
but it looks that this is not done.

Le 27/5/15 14:30, stepharo a écrit :
Hi guys

with alain we are looking for the place where events are created in OSWindow. We are looking for the the event created by the visitor on top of SDL2 event but
for the compatible version ie the event created by the default vm.
We are looking for the place where the event created by the vm are passed to OSWindow.
We saw that there is
OSVMDriver and friends but we could not see how the OSVM is fed with the
default inputSensor or inputFetcherEvent of Pharo.