Glamour for now doesn't have the same system of Shortcuts as Pharo. I
already opened an Issue about that.

And for the ctrl + o + w and ctrl  + w it's not a problem with
windows/linux shortcut because we already had cmd + o + w and cmd + w
on Mac an nobody complained about it.

The use of ctrl is just a way to unify shortcuts because for now it's
a little "everyone does what he want". And I don't think someone want
to create and maintain 1 system of shortcuts for windows, on system
for linux, on system for mac.

--
Cheers
Cyril Ferlicot