> EXCELLENT

Thanks:)

Alain also shows me the logic of the PopUp with the event listener and this
> event listeners are great.
> Now I imagine that we can do inplace edit of the list items (for example
> for changing the protocols we will be able to
> double click on them :).

Exactly! Event listeners are extremely powerful. And popup is very nice
example in sense that from the beginning it wasn't obvious that
it can be done using only event listener. And I'm sure there will be more
use cases.

BTW, key binding logic in the list is added as local event listener, so
there is absolutely no need to subclass list morph - just add custom
listener and be
done) Yes, I would like to do the summer project ;)

Do you have an account on ci.inria.fr?

yes, login is my gmail address

Ok I will build one when I have time.

Perfect :)