> There is small mistake in the preview
> as GTSpotterPreviewBrick>>updatePreviewWith: catches Exception and not
> Error.
> We also need to make the preview use the exception handled registered with
> the spotter.

Please, can someone check if this change

RubAbstractTextArea>>textColor: newColor

    textColor = newColor ifTrue: [^ self].             "<<<<---- this line
removed "
    textColor := newColor.
    self addAttribute: (TextColor color: newColor).
    self changed.

was necessary, or if it is a failure from brick/spotter? to call this
method.

(this above line was removed in 50064, since then the styling in spotters
code preview does not work always).