Well at least for me it is certainly not clear what release policy is
Roassal following; i.e. if I see a minor version change what to expect, if
any BC breaks were introduced, etc. Of course this is extra effort for the
person doing it, so it should be taken with care. But there are certainly
things to be discussed about this.

Peter