If you don't need very specific control over the visuals of the UI I would
highly recommend using Spec instead of Morphic.

As for search, you can do something like
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
arr := #('Pharo' 'Squeak' 'VisualWorks').

c := EntryCompletion new
dataSourceBlock: [ :currText | arr ];
filterBlock: [:currApplicant :currText | currApplicant includesSubstring:
currText ].

m := TextInputFieldModel new.
m entryCompletion: c.

m openWithSpec

If you can describe in greater detail what exactly are you trying to
achieve perhaps I would be able to give better hints.

Cheers,
Peter