> On 17 Jun 2015, at 16:04, stepharo <steph...@free.fr> wrote:
>

> Le 17/6/15 11:34, Norbert Hartl a écrit :
>> I use it. But only because of the weird mouse event behaviour. Whenever the
>> amount of events make my system browser go havoc I use the history to return
>> where I was .
>
> How can we reproduce your problem?
> Because I do not like to hear that :)

It is an old problem with scrolling.
I use nautilus history for the same reason.
Horizontal scrolling events are converted to right/left keypress events.
So when you scroll up/down in the method pane and that you’re not vertical
enough, the focus either jumps to the middle of the editor (dozen of right
keypress events, not a big deal) or to another package (dozen of left keypress
events, annoying).

Camille