When loading TWM from the Configuration Browser, the version shown is
ConfigurationOfTilingWindowManager-LaurentLaffont.28. But when I click load,
ConfigurationOfTilingWindowManager-PhilippeBack.28 is what actually gets
loaded, presumably from my cache, and which has no stable version for 4.0.
Another strange thing to note is that
ConfigurationOfTilingWindowManager-PhilippeBack.28 reports its ancestor as
ConfigurationOfTilingWindowManager-PhilippeBack.28! Huh?

Is anyone else experiencing this and what should be done?

-----
Cheers,
Sean