Hi

I am using Expander Morphs to display some search results.
I am finding it hard to insert a scroll bar in text displayed after
expanding the title of the search result.

The corresponding code snippet is as:
*dialog newRow: {*
*(*
*  (*
*  dialog newExpander: r title asString*
*  forAll: {  dialog newText:  r content asString . }*
*   )minWidth:600; minHeight: 10*
*)cellInset: 0;*
*  borderStyle: (BorderStyle inset baseColor: dialog paneColor; width: 1)*

I basically need to add a scroll-able content in '*newText*:' portion.

The entire code of my application an offline text search application namely
searchQuick is available at github (https://github.com/jig08/sQuick_new) .
You all are welcome to fork the code , try the infancy application and send
in suggestions.

Help Appreciated.
Regards
Jigyasa