Hi,

it is a subclass to change one method… we should make it (as a first hack) a
subclass
of the RB based SHRBTextStyler. Maybe this just works? I will try.

Going already now for RB I think is good as the Styler for TxText is based on
RB, too.
(it is a bit different but if we get SHRBTextStyler to work, we will have the
knowledge
to make the TxText one working, too)