On Tue, Aug 4, 2015 at 9:34 PM, stepharo <steph...@free.fr> wrote:

> You know in french we have this expressions"
>
> "y a ka" = you just need to do
>
> And this expressions conveys that it is way easier to say something than
> to do something.
>
> If you would really be nicer guys, you would congratulate franck for his
> efforts to improve nautilus.
> Because Nautilius is not easy and because we are trying our best.

I don't see how that is relevant, because nobody is saying that what he has
done is functionally bad. I like the provided functionality very much.

What I've done is that I've raised a question about user experience,
because I felt that there is room for improvement. And as I am not an UX
expert I wanted to hear opinions of others.

And this thread has clearly shown that there is different preference
between form and function, which is fine, but just because you prefer one
over the other doesn't make the discussion useless.

After all this just follows the formula

Make it work.
Make it right.
Make it fast.

> And this expressions conveys that it is way easier to say something than
to do something.

This would be true if I said "It's bad and you should've done it better"
and walk away, but I didn't do that.
I was trying to tackle a problem and get to the bottom of it.

Peter