Le 11/8/15 10:25, Nicolai Hess a écrit :
I am nearly finished with converting old shortcut mapping (Editor/TextEditor cmdActions/shiftCmdAction map)
to our keymapping framework.

15619 <https://pharo.fogbugz.com/default.asp?15619>
cleanup TextEditors shortcut definition

Thank a lot!

Yesterday with guillermo and christophe we spent one full afternoon reading all the recursive dependencies introduced when we just want to have monticello in the bootstrap (to be able to load code). We filled up two black boards and I should say that I was a nice down to see the complexity but we will fix it :).

Yesterday Esteban sat with igor and started to integrate the OSWindow integration work of igor (yes igor you should do pull requests :). So there are some problems with the mac vm and this will have to be fixed (probably next week).
After I hope that we will get clean events from SDL

I need some more time, one or two vm changes and some people testing this on a mac.

Tell us we will :)

I know, this is a bit late because we replace our text components with rubric, but if this is finished and working for "old" PluggableTextMorphs, I will do the same for rubric.
Thanks thanks thanks.
I often frustrated when I see myself doing things more than twice but this is a pattern. I decided long time ago that if this is necessary to do intermediate actions to lower the stress on the future actions, I'm ready to throw awy what
I did to get the ultimate goal reached.

    if reintroduce them means reintroduce them hardcoded as before,
    then I’m complete against it and I WILL NOT integrate such solution.
    I’m sorry for being so strong here, but previous implementation
    was lame and we need to get rid of them.

    Now, I understand people are used to use those bindings and also
    some others (no idea which ones because I never used them… for me
    ocompletion is good enough… but those are tastes). So I would be
    very happy to integrate a generic way to define keybindings and
    outputs (which is already there, with keymapping, but I mean an
    editor or something), and I would be very happy to integrate a
    default configuration (which of course, will include
    #ifTrue:/##ifFalse:)

    Esteban

    On 08 Aug 2015, at 12:45, Peter Uhnák <i.uh...@gmail.com