Le 10/09/2015 20:59, Peter Uhnák a écrit :
Hi,

is it possible to dynamically resize (or add/remove) plugin in nautilus?

It seems that plugins are added during build (AbstractNautilusUI>>addAll:),
however is it possible to do at morphic level?

Because if I resize the morph of the plugin the parent will have empty
space; so probably I would have to move all the morphs underneath it,
but I am not knowledgeable enough of Morphic.

Since I can freely resize by hand the code pane area I think it should
be possible, but I am lost. :/

Morphic certainly support that. Can't help you about Nautilus, however :(

Thierry

Thanks,
Peter