Hello,

Right now, when you add or remove a protocol to a class you get two
announcements (ignoring methods that may have been removed):

1. Protocol{Added,Removed}
2. ClassReorganized.

But when you rename a protocol, you get just ClassReorganized (again, ignoring
the method recategorizations).
From this announcement, you only have access to the new class. So there is no
way to tell the change.

To resolve this, I think a ProtocolRenamed announcement should be added, just
like there is a CategoryRenamed announcement.

This way Epicea can also log this, which it currently does not do. It logs the
recategorizations of the methods in the protocol, but not
the rename of the protocol. So as far as we can tell from the log, we can’t see
if the renamed protocol still exists or not.

Please share your thoughts,

Skip