> On Oct 2, 2015, at 1:47 PM, Peter Uhnák <i.uh...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> (...)
>
> For TextModel that would be clearly better (because you might want to style
> different parts of text differently), however for LabelModel I'm not so sure.
>
> Any opinions?

A few days ago I wanted to style different parts of a label differently (some
words bold/italic, some normal). When I passed in the
Text object to the label, it did not show the different styles. It only showed
the very last one. That is, if the last style was bold, the whole
label would be in bold.

A workaround for achieving what I want is putting it in different labels. But
then I need to position the text manually, even though it is supposed
to be one sentence.. (For example: ‘Comment added by _User_ around _2 seconds_
ago’)

So right now I think the label only works with one style..