-- Fix so now the complete book is compiled as a single pdf once again
-- Document Spotter in Pharo Tour chapter
-- Document Nautilus Icons in Pharo Tour tutorial
-- Create Nautilus icons in 3d just for fun
-- Integrate pull request by bpietro with several improvements

-Give a slack a try
-- Create a a dedicate channel in slack pharoproject , documentation, for
talking about documentation
-- Integrate github commits so people logged in the channel get informed
about any new commits in our books

-Ephestos
-- Prepare for a Blender Pharo API. Until now Ephestos allowed pharo users
to use the Blender python API even with pharo syntax and python syntax but
I have decided to implement a new API completely in  Pharo that will
further simplify the process and guard the pharo users from Blender
technical details and make controlling Blender from Pharo much easier. My
goal is to create a povray ( http://www.povray.org/ ) kind of language ,
more or less,  with pharo for scripting Blender.

-Pharo auto completion
-- Keep studying auto completion , unfortunately I still need time to make
sense of things , but I have figured out the basics.