Hi gabriel

<n> macro is expanded to CR. I was expecting that expands to the line ending of the platform, or at least to LF.

Anybody knows if this have some explanation?

I'm tempted to change the <n> expansion to use OSPlatform current lineEnding , and add <r> as a valid macro expanding to CR. I think it's more consistent with the general use.

Yes
What do you think? If there's consensus I would create an issue and provide a Slice with the changes and some test cases.
Yes I would love that someone or a group of Pharo lover fix the issues with the encoding. I remember a discussion a while
ago.

Gabriel