Le 24/10/2015 15:41, Ferlicot D. Cyril a écrit :
Le 24/10/2015 15:38, Thierry Goubier a écrit :
Le 24/10/2015 15:17, Ferlicot D. Cyril a écrit :
Hi,

If I browse the Fuel's package I see the True and False classes but
there is no extension of Fuel on those classes.
If I browse Fuel from Monticello I see True and False on *Extensions but
there is nothing.

Is there a bug or did I missed something ?

Fuel extensions for True and False are on the class side.

Thierry

Oh! Thank you, I didn't though about the class side.

That's an UI issue: it's harder to discover than it should be ;)

Thierry