> Hi
>
> I typed 'Take' and source code with it.
>     - the progress bar does not update
>
>     - more important when I click on the message browser I get a DNU ast
>
> autoSelect: aSelector
>     textModel readSelectionBlock: [ :text |
>         self selectedMessage
>             ifNotNil: [ :msg |
>                 (self sourceIntervalOf: aSelector in: msg ast)
>    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>                         ifEmpty:[ self searchedString: aSelector asString
> in: text ] ]]
>
> and RGCommentDefinition does not understand ast.
> So what do we do?

It is a know bug ( at least, I know of it :) )
I changed the way the MessageBrowser selects the search term,
because it always highlights the search term by "text" and not by "code"
,for example, in a  "at:put:" senders MessageBrowser
the first the highlighting started at the first
at:
although this is part of a at:ifAbsent: - message.

at: #OneShotArmed ifAbsent: [ true ])
        ifTrue: [
            Smalltalk globals at: #OneShotArmed put:

16673
<https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/16673/Senders-of-highlights-wrong-code-segment>
Senders of... highlights wrong code segment

But I didn't take the "class-comment"-search results into account.